Yeah, and you took us to school today in that red Dunn t-shirt today lol
Name of the store Jersey Mikes? I'll have to ask around and get directions from some people.
[img]http://www.gifsoup.com/view7/2505516/brandon-phillips-dugout-dance-o.gif[/img]
Yeah, and you took us to school today in that red Dunn t-shirt today lol
hahaha I am only one man!
we still got beat! U were abusing Shane, haha
Haha you carried your team, through the OT's lol
And yeah, Shane was no match for me, rejected that weak stuff lol
haha you did bro! about sent it into the tennis courts!
it was fun though, we should all get together like that more...
haha yea too bad we lost in the finals tho
We should really, every now and then on the weekends would be cool.
I bought mine from a place called Koch's sporting goods in downtown Cincy. Mine is personalized with name and number. It is an authentic game jersey with my own name and number and it ran for 150 I believe.
Bookmarks